Saturday, March 1, 2014

DIY Jewelry and More

In this blog post I will be showing you pictures of the projects that I have done using this awesome technique. The possibilities are endless when it comes to ideas. I made jewelry, hair clips, hair pins and decorations. It is inexpensive and easy to make all kinds of creations.

Things you will need:
*Wire
*Glue
*Finger Nail Polish
*Hair Dryer
*Waxed Paper


In this step by step video I will show you how to do this technique if you would like to give it a try too.
http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I

Here are some of the projects that I made so I could share with you some of the many things that you can make. I hope it encourages you to give it a try. :) 

Hair Clips




I love how the nail polish makes the projects sparkle.

Hair pin

Jewelry
Pendant

Bracelet


Earrings 


Pendant 

Flower Decoration
I made this flower out of pipe cleaners. I wanted to see if I could use this technique out of something as simple as pipe cleaners... AND I DID! hehe

Don't miss out on our future videos and ideas... 
Subscribe to our Youtube channel. 
Links to more of our crafts:




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, bought a kit from michaels and loved it. Now I know how to do thanks to ur video. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to make one final point: most of the world is filled with wonderful people and everything should go just fine. Trust your instincts. Keep diligent and alert. Don't take risks just to make a little more on the sale of your estate jewelry. the diamond exchange phoenix az

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some jewelry stores may even clean it for free. Warning: the wrong cleaning can damage and even destroy jewelry. If your are unsure of how to clean the jewelry or gem, let the professionals do it. az jewelry stores

    ReplyDelete