Thursday, September 25, 2014

Knit a Pumpkin on a Loom

This is a free loom pattern for all who enjoy looming. Knitting on my loom is such a fun thing to do and I love to come up with new patterns. This is a very colorful and decorative autumn craft. The kids will love doing this craft. The step by step instructions are easy to follow along with.  It is easy enough for beginners to do. Even though I made my pumpkins small, you can also make them large by using a larger loom and adding rows to the pattern that I share with you. You can make your pumpkins plain or you can make your pumpkin into a Jack-O-Lantern. They make a wonderful Halloween craft project. I know you will have a blast making these adorable little pumpkins, so give them a try. :)   

Follow along with this EASY step by step video tutorial:
HAPPY FALL YA'LL!!


 Subscribe to our Youtube channel and join us on our facebook page. We would love to have you join us.
Have a beautiful day!! 

EASYMEWORLD YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/user/EasyMeWorld

EASYMEWORLD FACEBOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment