Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How To Make A Macrame Necklace and Attach Your Pendant


In this tutorial I will show you an EASY step by step way to make a Macrame necklace and how to attach your wrapped rock pendant.  This is a follow up video to my "How To Wrap a Rock With String" video.  These necklaces are BEAUTIFUL and you will get so many complements on them. You can use any kind of rocks or any kind of beads. It is such a creative way to express yourself and the possibilities are endless. If you give this a try please leave a comment in the comment section down below. Let me know how yours turned out. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will get to you as soon as I can. Thank you so much for visiting. Happy crafting. :) 

How to make the necklace:

This video will help you understand how to make the clasps:

You can make a clasp without braiding it but it really does make it stronger to braid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment