Saturday, July 20, 2013

Looking For The Beautiful Things In Life



I came across this video today and wanted to share it with you because I know how true it is... "WHAT WE LOOK FOR... WE WILL FIND". I have learned this very important lesson and I love little reminders like this.

We all have days that seem to never end. What will help us through these days are the things that we choose to look for. The little things. The little joys that we find in life. The more we choose to focus our attention on these beautiful things, the more they seem to show up. That is why I love to look at my blessings. When I choose to focus on my blessings, I notice that my mood starts to lift. The day starts to look brighter. The things that made the day drag, start to fade into the background. 

Today I choose to focus on:

A good relationship with my hubby.
 Good times with friends and family.
 The beauty around me.
 A yummy cup of coffee.
 Butterfly kisses.
 Being silly with my family and enjoying life.

What do YOU choose to focus on today?




No comments:

Post a Comment