Thursday, October 17, 2013

EasyMeWorld Spicy Pumpkin Bread Recipe

My family loves my pupkin bread and I LOVE to bake it when the weather begins to cool down and the leaves start to change. It adds a warm aroma to the whole house. I add extra spices to all my breads and baked fall goodies. Do not be shy when it comes to making your bread spicy. People are afraid of adding too much spice but it is amazing how many complements I get on this bread because I DO add extra spice. I never could figure out why most recipes call for such small amounts of spices. hehe :) 
This is excellent! I promise!!

EasyMeWorld Spicy Pumpkin Bread
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 c. water
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. all spice
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Sift together the flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs, water and spices. pour into the bowl w/dry ingredients and mix just until all are combined - do not stir too much. Stir in nuts. Pour into buttered or spray 9x5x3 loaf pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until the middle is done. Remove from pan and cool on rack.

Make your own Pumpkin Puree tutorial:  



EASYMEWORLD YOUTUBE CHANNEL:  https://www.youtube.com/user/EasyMeWorld

EASYMEWORLD FACEBOOK: 


No comments:

Post a Comment